Thursday, September 2, 2010

What he (and she) said


IMG_4799w, originally uploaded by TH.Photography.
Never. Ever. I don't escape the unsolicited yet ever so deserving comments from strangers regarding this little guy, and today was no exception. So, enjoy...just as each passerby must have:

"Oh, I bet you're glad school starts next week!"
(You should have seen her face when I told her I homeschool!)

"Don't worry. I had a son just like him; he grew up just fine."
Gee, thanks. I think.

"He's going to be president some day. I've seen him in here before."
Uh, president of the USA? I hope it was a compliment. I said thanks.

"I'm so glad you brought him tonight! He's so entertaining."
Donations accepted. Really!

"He just never stops, I can tell."
Right. (I can tell, too.)

"He's sooooooo cute and smart."
And exasperating.

"You've got your hands full with that one, don't you?"
Yep. I thank God for it every day.

:D

1 comment:

  1. Tami my friend...you are blessed! God has great things in store, and you have front row seats to watch them daily unfold. Treasure each moment, as I know you do.

    ReplyDelete

Followers