Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Look, up in the sky!


IMG_4967w, originally uploaded by TH.Photography.
Eighteen bucks for a ride pass. Smart. Sky rides make my blood pressure join the heights they fly. Really. Really? What small, local zoo has a sky ride? Ours does. And so we went, my six year old and I.
He must have sensed my level of excitement, "Mom, are you scared."
"You betcha!" is what my mind was yelling, but my mouth somehow muttered, "I'm fine, Honey."
Our shoes stayed on our feet, incredibly so, my boy didn't fall out of the open sides into the rhino's play yard and I didn't have to test my swimming out in the giraffe mote.
I get to do this again, and again and again. Thank God there was a carousel; I DO love that ride. (More to come about that one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers