Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tuckahoe Sports, Little League Drive, Richmond Patriots Baseball: A day in our life

Through the winter, two days a week are leased out before they begin, or end. On any given Tuesday or Friday you will find us in the car, on the road and driving 40 minutes across town for baseball practice. Work, time, money and sacrifice by all. This truly is a family event and while I know in my heart these days are fleeting and I'll truly miss them, sometimes I feel like these days don't end. I'm sure my youngest (and my "oldest") feels the same, too.
I thought you might want to come along for the ride on Friday. Thanks for the company!









I should add that you're right, we were going 70 mph down the highway, but not to worry- I wasn't driving!(Obviously...I was taking photos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers