Friday, January 28, 2011

Tangled. Mario. The boy behind the story; there's always a story...


IMG_7803ee900, originally uploaded by TH.Photography.

If you've seen the movie Tangled you know 'the smoulder,' as seen here. Mr. Medium Boy (as he currently refers to himself) can be seen rearing up for a good smouldering at any given moment. It's possible that the act of competing with Flynn Rider is in direct conflict with Mario. You see, it's been about 7 months that I've been looking for a pair of overalls to fit Mr. Medium Boy so he could fulfill his dream of 'being Mario." I'm his mom, so of course I want to help make his wildest dreams come true, but there was no getting his frame into any Osh Kosh by Gosh pair of boys overalls. Enter Goodwill and over-sized denim overalls, rolled up pants, shortened straps and tied up backs. He hasn't taken them off yet. I guess he has dragons to slay; does Mario slay dragons in all those castles, anyway?
I digress. Be it Mario or Rapunzel's blossoming love, I always like him best as my little boy, uh-hmm, Mr. MEDIUM Boy, that is. ;)

Smoulder on, my baby boy. Mommy loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers