Thursday, October 7, 2010

Love at first sight


IMG_5586w, originally uploaded by TH.Photography.

Because we, Nicholas and I, love the zoo so much, we decided to take along big brother with us today. Pretending he was too tired to come with us, MItchel sure brightened up upon meeting this little guy. I think I heard them talking about being the 'tall' ones of the bunch and all that entails.
Truly though, this picture does show the relationship quite well and M really did love the giraffes. We spent a lot of time with them.
The more I gazed at and studied this animal, the more amazed I was at Creator God. Just in this one animal there's no other explanation aside from careful and meticulous design that makes a giraffe able to function. Even higher than the giraffe is tall, I stand in awe of my Lord and savior.

Let heaven and earth praise Him, the seas and all that move in them" (Psalm 69:34)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers