Sunday, October 10, 2010

Football widow, not for me! We're Cheeseheads together!


IMG_5363w, originally uploaded by TH.Photography.

Just over 23 years ago I met the love of my life. It was tough competition for me since my guy had a few loves of his own already. One of them was and is football. Friday nights he'd freeze a few toes off on the field as team chaplain for a local public high school. He loved doing that so much. Saturdays he'd try to fit in any sort of pick up game he could manage. Sunday afternoons between church services and Monday nights were reserved for what every true fan of football did at those times: watch the game. It became a time for sanctity (and pizza) when the Green Bay Packers were being televised. Over the years we've had a lot of fun planning the times we can watch a game together. Of course I love my husband for so many reasons, but I do love to love football with him. Go Pack, Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers