Sunday, August 1, 2010

beautiful mountain breezes and baseball


STABbaseball036, originally uploaded by TH.Photography.
Well, this the rare side you see of my son playing ball. The fun side! Look at that smile on his face as he talks smack to a varsity teammate. Boys live for afternoons like this. At times, like currently, baseball gets worn out and strung on (from my perspective), but it's this team, The Patriots, who I love to see Big M play with. It's this team's parents who I look forward to getting to know more and more, and it's this team whose coaches bridge the balance of character training, athletic training and life lessons from son to player.
I am here and ready to cheer on the guys as they strive to learn, to follow direction and and take leadership from the coaches- to their own lives and also to their teammates.
I am excited and eager to see these boys bring 2 outstanding rosters to every game this year: Patriots: LOVE, SUPPORT and DEFEND...it's your namesake. We're behind you 100 percent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers