Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tea for Two and Two for Tea~ Midlothian Children's Photographer

Little Miss M had a birthday. She's one now and big sister is such a big part of her life. I love these two. Their parents have been a blessing to me allowing their baby girls grow up in front of my camera. What a privilege. Thank you!
fbCollage
(If you know her mom you understand her beauty.)
IMG_0997fbCrop
She is full of curiosity. I'd bet her learning style is hands-on. She touched (and tasted) everything within her reach. Fun!
IMG_1064fb
You know how it goes: if you're at this end, she's at the other.
IMG_1043fb
A couple favorites of the birthday girl:
IMG_1053bwFB
IMG_1097fb
Lunch?
1050cropFB
I never had a sister, but this is how I imagined it would have been.
IMG_1003fb
img_0988bwFB

1 comment:

Followers