Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Tuesday May 17, 2011 and it's Mom's 71st birthday. I'm, we-everyone who knows and loves her, are so blessed to have her in our lives. Thank you Lord for every day that you've given her. Thank you for every minute I am able to spend with her. Thank you for creating her, for making her Mom, MY Mom, for her being the best grandmother to my and my brothers'children, thank you for giving her Dad and them going on 52 years of marriage. Mom, thank you for the example you are to me, for being there every time I need you or just want to be with you. I'm surely going to run out of blogger space before I can thank you for everything that deserves my gratitude, but I thank you most for your love. If you sense even a fraction of it returned toward you, I know you feel well loved. And that you are.
I hope you had a great birthday. We did. Happy Birthday. I love you!
Tamara Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers