Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Share the Love! (YOU could win)









Sharing the Love.
..

Parents, couples, families...it’s time to share the love!

The winner will receive* a complimentary on location photo shoot, professionally edited images to proof for printing, as well as your choice of 4 gift prints (that’s more than a$300 value).

How to enter:

Go to facebook.com/TamaraH.Photography and “like” the page.
Go to http://tamarahenionphotography.blogspot.com/ and leave a comment.
Send a photo to TH_photography@ymail.com subject line “Share the Love Photo” Start sending them soon!!


*NO PROFESSIONAL photos allowed. Be sure to include: your name, a return email address and home address to be eligible to win. You must be 18 to enter or have your parent’s permission via this same email. Sessions must take place before June 1, 2011. Sessions are for immediate family members. Not affiliated with facebook.com in any way, gift prints are sizes 8x10 and smaller, open to Chesterfield county areas and 20 miles surrounding, sessions are outdoor/on location, winner must sign a model release when booking the shoot, additional rules may apply

**"This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to TH Photography and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for Th Photography." By entering you are submitting that you “Agree” to the following:
1. A complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant.
2. Acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.


How to win:

Starting on Monday February 28, 2011, all entered photos will be posted on TH_Photography’s fan page.
Tell everyone you know to ‘like” the fan page and then post a COMMENT under your photo saying “love it.” They have to do both, Like the page and Comment on your photo with the words “love it.”

I will post a message on my page when the voting will close and email the winner.

Have fun! Share the Love!

10 comments:

  1. Don't forget to leave a comment here first and then mail me your photo at TH_Photography@ymail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos and I want to win! Sorry was that a little to pushy? But it is the truth!
    Denise McGowen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your photos. You did a wonderful job on all my friends from Commonwealth Christian. I would LOVE for you to do a picture of me & my 2 year old daughter Olivia's picture. sadly I don't know any money due to being disabled. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mrs. Henion! I am on this assignment! Now I just need to find the right photo! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to win a photo session by you!!! Now looking for a photo to send. Thanks for the chance!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great give-away idea! I'be been meaning to get up with for a session with the girls before they leave this Spring. Potentially leave us, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Email sent... Twice b/c I forgot to send my personal info in the 1st one lol... Hope I win, this would be a great prize to receive

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've already had two sessions with Tami (which were great) and would love another for Afton's 1st birthday photos..

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooo wouldn't that be fun. David could use a few professional photos :) All of the photos I have see from you have been amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tami, from what I have had the opportunity to view online it would be a privilege to have some photos taken by you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers